Tuesday 21 June 2011

First rides: Peter's departure & Lab Hwy

The official start of the trip to the Cabo is only four days away; Peter and I will leave Toronto on Saturday morning headed for Kentucky. He will continue on alone for several weeks, putting the bike into storage in Lima until Dec 1. At that point, he'll re-connect with Nathan and me and we'll ride together to the end of the road. I don't see anything that could go wrong with that plan!

Peter has promised daily updates on his progress and he's even taking a camera this time (thanks, Yvette!!).

I'm looking forward to first long weekend of riding, but I'm a little nervous about how comfortable the Strom will be after a day of interstate riding.

The following weekend (over Canada Day) Christian Girouard and I will do a four-day loop from Ottawa to Port-aux-Basques, NL to Blanc Sablon, QC to Labrador City, NL to Ottawa. 5000kms of riding in four days. No problem.
View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment